Florida Home Plan with a Twist
About This Plan
- A widow's walk tops the peak of this lovely Florida home plan.
- Special ceiling treatments abound throughout the house and the open layout makes the home feel even larger.
- A big covered lanai in back lets you relax in the shade, with an outdoor grilling station for your barbecues.
- The kitchen has a marvelous view of the breakfast nook and gathering room with its built-in entertainment center.
- Columns mark the formal dining room nearby.
- One guest bedroom is downstairs and the others are up on the second floor along with a study and the amazing view room.
- Sliding glass doors open the view room to a large second floor balcony.
- Note the wet bar and entertainment corner that makes it easy to serve snacks to your company or family.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 5,566 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 3,964 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,602 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6 and Block
- Width: 80' 0"
- Depth: 104' 0"
- Max ridge height: 30' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 540 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 5 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss