Florida Home with Wrap-Around Porch
About This Plan
- A delightful covered porch that offers plenty of shade, wraps around the huge great room of this Florida home plan.
- The dining area overlooks the atrium stairs and makes it seem larger.
- A two-story wall of glass brings light into the unfinished basement and the main floor.
- You can also dine informally at the peninsula eating bar or out on the rear deck.
- The two bedrooms face front with the master suite having a private bathroom and walk-in closet.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,605 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,605 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,320 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 258 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 59' 0"
- Depth: 52' 0"
- Max ridge height: 23' 9"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 450 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 9 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss