Florida House Plan with Guest Wing
About This Plan
- Decorative wood trim, transom windows and a gorgeous roof line elevate the curb appeal of this exceptional Florida house plan.
- The foyer has front to back views of the entry and the covered lanai with lots of glass to brighten this entrance.
- To the left is a private bedroom and bathroom while the right side takes you into the enormous great room area that combines the dining room, kitchen and great room, with wonderful sight-lines that seem to go on forever.
- A wall of sliding glass doors in the elegant great room opens up to the covered outdoor living area with its summer kitchen and pool bath.
- The gorgeous master bathroom has three skylights and a lovely privacy garden.
- Cross the covered lanai to reach the fabulous guest wing that could serve as a wonderful in-law suite.
- The family room in between the guest bedrooms has a wet bar.
- Outside, there is a spiral staircase that takes you up to a huge observation deck.
- BUILDING RESTRICTION: This plan my not be built in Lee and Collier Counties, Florida as well as Sarasota, Florida.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,486 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 4,486 sq. ft.
- Lanai: 2,005 sq. ft.
- Entry: 168 sq. ft.
- Deck: 152 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Half bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): Block / CMU (main floor)
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 86' 6"
- Depth: 171' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1287 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front, Courtyard
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss