Florida House Plan with High Ceilings
About This Plan
- With a standard ceiling height of 10', this two-story Florida house plan feels extra spacious.
- Vaulted and coffered ceilings can be found in many of the first floor rooms.
- The great, big open layout gives you sight lines from room to room and even out to the covered lanai.
- You can seat four people at the large kitchen island and a six burner cook top will help you whip up gourmet feasts.
- The spacious master suite is the only bedroom on the first floor and it comes with an elegant tray ceiling and double doors to the covered lanai with its outdoor fireplace.
- Every bedroom has a private bathroom and there is a laundry room on each floor.
- Notice the space for a residential elevator - a wonderful convenience.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,189 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,848 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,341 sq. ft.
- Entry: 122 sq. ft.
- Balcony / Veranda: 124 sq. ft.
- Lanai: 780 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 5
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): Block
- Width: 59' 6"
- Depth: 84' 4"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 696 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss