Florida House Plan with Indoor/Outdoor Living
About This Plan
- A huge, open floor plan and walls of sliding glass doors blend the indoor and outdoor spaces of this delightful Florida house plan.
- Beautiful ceilings add an impressive custom touch to the home.
- A two-way outdoor fireplace and a summer kitchen let you enjoy relaxing and entertaining on the covered lanai.
- The master suite takes up the whole right wing of the home and boasts two giant walk-in closets and a huge walk-in shower in the bathroom.
- Each of the other three family bedrooms are separated to ensure privacy for all.
- NOTE: Restrictions may apply if building in Lee or Collier County, Florida. Please contact us for details.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,572 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 3,572 sq. ft.
- Lanai: 712 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 106 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): Block / CMU (main floor)
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 59' 8"
- Depth: 105' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 717 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 12' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss