Florida House Plan with Open Layout
About This Plan
- 10' high ceilings expand the feeling of spaciousness in this beautiful Florida house plan.
- A wall of sliding glass doors gives you views from the foyer of the covered outdoor living porch with its big fireplace and grilling station.
- There's even an outdoor powder room to keep wet feet out of the house.
- The dining room also has the same views of the covered porch thanks to the open floor plan.
- The master bedroom wing gets its own garage entrance.
- A large study has doors that open right into the deluxe master suite with its bayed sitting area.
- In the main living area, the huge L-shaped great room combines the kitchen, nook and family gathering room.
- Two family bedrooms each have their own bathroom.
- NOTE: Restrictions may apply if building in Lee or Collier County, Florida. Please contact us for details.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,662 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 3,662 sq. ft.
- Lanai: 837 sq. ft.
- Entry: 132 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 132 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): Block
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 88' 0"
- Depth: 94' 3"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 908 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss