Florida House Plan with Second Floor Rec Room
About This Plan
- Decorative woodwork and ironwork plus an intricate roof line play up the stunning curb appeal of this Florida house plan.
- The wide open floor plan showcases the views out three walls of sliding glass doors at the back of this lovely home.
- The huge covered lanai serves as an outdoor living and dining area complete with a summer kitchen and outdoor fireplace.
- You can step out onto the lanai through a door in the first floor master suite too.
- The walk-in shower in the master bathroom is huge with a big soaking tub close by and lovely tray ceilings to look at.
- Take the stairs or the residential elevator up to the second floor where each of the three bedrooms is a full suite with walk-in closet and private bathroom.
- A wet bar stands ready to help when entertaining in the large rec room and there's also a spacious second floor outdoor balcony.
- NOTE: Restrictions may apply if building in Lee or Collier County, Florida. Please contact us for details.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,602 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,868 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,734 sq. ft.
- Entry: 149 sq. ft.
- Balcony / Veranda: 328 sq. ft.
- Lanai: 665 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 5
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): Block
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 68' 4"
- Depth: 75' 2"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 878 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 12' 0" Second Floor / 9' 4"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss
- 1st Floor Master Suite
- Butler Walk-in Pantry
- CAD Available
- MBR Sitting Area
- Media-Game-Home Theater