For A View Lot
About This Plan
- Gorgeous angled specialty windows light up the big vaulted and beamed great room of this Vacation house plan.
- Board and battan siding and decorative wood trim enhance the curb appeal.
- Both the big country kitchen and the dining area are also vaulted so you have one huge living space.
- Two large bedrooms share a hall bath on the first floor where the stack laundry closet is close at hand.
- The upper floor is devoted entirely to the master suite with its gorgeous vaulted and beamed ceiling.
- Relax out on the big open deck and take in the views with your morning cup of coffee.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,400 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,040 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 360 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 108 sq. ft.
- Deck: 260 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Slab, Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 40' 0"
- Depth: 32' 0"
- Max ridge height: 23' 10"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick