For the Empty Nester
About This Plan
- Cute as a button, this one level, two bedroom house plan works well for retirees or empty nesters.
- Elegant columns are used instead of walls so you get one big, open airy living space.
- The rear covered patio stretches across the back of the house giving you a cool and shady spot to relax outdoors.
- In the master suite, homeowners will appreciate the lovely tray ceiling, large walk-in closet and private master bathroom with two sinks.
- The front-facing guest suite has a walk-in closet and its own bathroom.
- Note the 4 car garage with one extra long tandem bay.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,830 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,830 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 136 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2
- Full bathrooms: 1
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 66' 0"
- Depth: 55' 4"
- Max ridge height: 23' 7"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1088 sq. ft.
- Count: 4 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick