For the Front-Sloping Lot
About This Plan
- A drive-under garage in front looks especially appealing on this Northwest home plan.
- Both the dining room and family room with fireplace benefit from views of the covered front porch.
- Double doors open to a big den that gives you privacy while you work.
- The L-shaped main living area is all open concept with a second informal open area to the right.
- Extra counter space in the kitchen is gained by the large center island and the walk-in pantry gives you great storage.
- All the bedrooms are on the upper floor with the master suite having a nursery/office that would also make a great sitting room.
- Convenience is served with the laundry room on the bedroom level where most of your laundry is anyway.
- NOTE: Additional fees apply when building in the State of Washington. Contact us for more information.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,026 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 575 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,270 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,181 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 284 sq. ft.
- Deck: 132 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 50' 0"
- Depth: 43' 0"
- Max ridge height: 25' 6"
- Type: Drive Under
- Area: 657 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 4 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss