For the Front Sloping Lot
About This Plan
- Designed for a lot that slopes to the front, the main living area of this Northwest home is on the upper level.
- Here, you have a huge vaulted great room that encompasses the kitchen, dining and living areas.
- A covered deck is just steps away with terrific views of the front of your lot.
- The master bedroom is flooded with light from windows on two sides and a private master bathroom is at your disposal.
- On the ground level, a huge rec room separates the two bedrooms.
- There is plenty of storage and a laundry room to keep things running smoothly.
- Sliding glass doors open to a patio area.
- NOTE: Additional fees apply when building in the State of Washington. Contact us for more information.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,020 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,065 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 955 sq. ft.
- Deck: 225 sq. ft.
- Covered Patio: 121 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Daylight, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 29' 6"
- Depth: 44' 0"
- Max ridge height: 13' 0"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 3.5 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick and Truss
- 2nd Floor Master Suite
- CAD Available
- Media-Game-Home Theater
- Sloping Lot