For the Sloping Lot
4 - 6
About This Plan
- Stone and stucco create an imposing exterior for this European house plan designed for a sloping lot.
- A gorgeous coffered ceiling crowns the huge great room that has a wall of sliding glass doors to the rear covered patio.
- The wide opening into the kitchen allows views from the kitchen to the big fireplace.
- There's a second sink and lots of room to move around so more than one person can cook at a time.
- Set back but still open, the formal dining room faces the front.
- The large master bedroom is the one bdroom on this floor and it has a door to the rear patio.
- On the upper floor, bedrooms 2 and 3 share a connected bathroom while bedroom 4 has a private bathroom.
- Finish the lower level when you are ready and gain an extra 1,961 square feet with two more bedrooms and a large kitchenette.
Optional Finished Lower Level
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,150 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,660 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,490 sq. ft.
- Optional Lower Level: 1,961 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4, 5, & 6
- Full bathrooms: 3, 4, & 5
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Daylight
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 86' 5"
- Depth: 69' 10"
- Max ridge height: 31' 8"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1196 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front, Side
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12