For the Sloping Lot
2 - 5
About This Plan
- Live all on the main floor or spread out to the lower level of this Northwest home plan with a finished lower floor.
- Double doors in the dining area open to the large sun deck - plenty of room for that outdoor grill here!
- The focal point of the great room is the fireplace flanked by built-ins.
- The front-facing den can easily serve as a bedroom due to the nearby full bathroom.
- Downstairs is perfect for entertaining with a hobby room, games room and a family room with another fireplace.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,834 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,834 sq. ft.
- Optional Lower Level: 1,500 sq. ft.
- Deck: 296 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2, 3, 4, & 5
- Full bathrooms: 2 or 3
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 69' 0"
- Depth: 65' 0"
- Max ridge height: 28' 4"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1091 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss