For the View Lot with Room to Grow
2 - 4
About This Plan
- Decks and porches wrap around the main living area of this Mountain house plan, maximizing your view lot.
- Vaulted ceilings inside expand the feeling of spaciousness.
- In the vaulted kitchen, the island seats five people so you can dine informally or just chat with whomever is cooking meals.
- Built-in bookcases can be found throughout the home and a wood stove warms the living area.
- The master suite is on the first floor and upstairs, the second bedroom is joined by a bunk room the kids will love.
- Finish off the basement should you need more space in the future.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,872 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,387 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 485 sq. ft.
- Balcony / Veranda: 56 sq. ft.
- Deck: 498 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 461 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,289 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2, 3, & 4
- Full bathrooms: 2 or 3
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 50' 2"
- Depth: 47' 6"
- Max ridge height: 25' 10"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick