For the W-I-D-E Lot
3 - 4
About This Plan
- We design so often for the narrow lot its about time we paid attention to the wide ones. At 139' in width this house plan answers the call.
- You get four bedrooms on one level - or three and make the guest a study - in a split layout.
- From the foyer your gaze stretches straight through the great room and out the rear wall of windows. What a welcome!
- Serve guests easily from the kitchen with the help of the walk-through butlery connecting these spaces.
- And your fleet will be well-accommodated in the angled 3-car garage (or 2 plus storage).
- Built on a large unfinished basement this could be great for a sloping lot.
- NOTE: Additional fees apply when building in the State of Washington. Contact us for more information.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,664 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 3,664 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 3,708 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 139' 0"
- Depth: 74' 0"
- Max ridge height: 21' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1140 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 7 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick and Truss