Four Bed French Country Classic
About This Plan
- An elegant hip roof and brick and stucco exterior set the stage for the wonderful detailing that can be found inside as well.
- A 15' high ceiling in the foyer gives you a sense of spaciousness.
- The main living area is the huge family room with its fireplace and built-in shelving.
- A brick arched opening leads to the spacious kitchen, preserving the views between the rooms.
- The big kitchen island has seating for five.
- A wonderful rear covered porch shelters you from the sun with its 10' ceiling.
- Three of the bedrooms are grouped on the right wing of the home including the beautiful master suite.
- The fourth bedroom is off by itself on the opposite side of the home.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,619 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,619 sq. ft.
- Storage: 215 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 363 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 30 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 57' 11"
- Depth: 102' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 745 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 9 on 12
- French Country
- 1st Floor Master Suite
- Butler Walk-in Pantry
- CAD Available
- Jack & Jill Bath