Four Bed French Country Home Plan
About This Plan
- This country home plan features 4 bedrooms, a breakfast and a formal dining room, and 3 baths. The open floor plan features great views to the rear of the property from the family room, breakfast area and master bedroom.
- The kitchen is large with plenty counter space and a large island for food preparation and entertainment.
- The master bedroom is separated from the house with its own hallway and luxurious master bath with the popular walk-in shower behind the tub, also featuring separate vanities and separate closet entries as well. The kids' rooms are spacious and have a Jack and Jill bath, and also all have walk-in closets.
- Just off the kitchen is the laundry and pantry which are nice sizes, and having the 4th bedroom and 3rd full bath between the garage and the kitchen gives you great flexibility for use for an older child, as a mother in law suite or a guest room.
- The large laundry room has a broom closet and expansive counter space for folding clothes.
- The rear porch is spacious and has an outdoor kitchen which is perfect for entertaining and hanging out with friends and family.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,672 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,672 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 194 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 60' 0"
- Depth: 88' 1"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 488 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 9 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick