Four Bed Southern Home Plan with Optional Bonus Room
About This Plan
- Acadian styling sets off this graceful Southern house plan that has a big, wide footprint.
- The wide central foyer has barn doors to the left that slide open to reveal the home office.
- Head further back to settle down in the gigantic living room that has a fireplace and a wall of windows that overlook the rear covered porch.
- A wide brick arch leads into the beamed kitchen with its large island that seats four people.
- There's no formal dining room - instead you get a bright and large dining area 12' high where you can see right into the beautiful kitchen.
- A guest suite gains privacy by being the only bedroom on the left side of the home.
- Homeowners get a dream master suite with a vaulted ceiling and giant walk-in closet with a storage island right in the middle.
- The master bathroom is picture perfect with a stand alone soaking tub, vaulted ceiling and a large, two-entry walk-in shower.
- Bonus space over the garage can be finished by your builder to suit your needs.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,073 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 3,073 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 418 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 454 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 92' 1"
- Depth: 84' 7"
- Area: 888 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0"
- Framing Type: Stick