Four Bedroom Acadian House Plan
About This Plan
- A courtyard style garage and lovely hip roof dress up this Acadian house plan.
- The arched entry porch and front door lend an elegance to the style of the home.
- The openness of the floor plan strikes you immediately upon entering the home.
- You can even see out to the rear covered porch and patio beyond.
- The kitchen is well laid out and fully functional with a big center island and walk-in pantry.
- Split bedrooms give privacy to the master suite with its lovely tray ceiling.
- Notice the door from the master walk-in closet that goes directly into the laundry room.
- Three other bedrooms and two bathrooms lie on the opposite side of the home.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,216 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,216 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 60 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 230 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Monolithic Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Crawl, Daylight
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 52' 10"
- Depth: 93' 10"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 830 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Framing Type: Stick