Four Bedroom Country Farmhouse Plan
3 - 4
Buy This Plan
About This Plan
- This three or four-bedroom country farmhouse plan is a family-friendly design. A flexible room on the first floor could serve as a bedroom, an office or a place for visiting guests.
- Built-ins are found throughout the house, and wide covered porches provide outdoor living space in both front and back.
- The great room has a corner fireplace and opens to the rear deck. The bayed nook has plenty of windows to enjoy the rear view. The kitchen is complete with an extended counter, island, pantry and desk.
- A tray ceiling tops the private master bedroom which has access to the side covered porch. The luxurious master bath features a garden spa tub, tiled shower, private commode, dual sinks and a large walk-in closet.
- Upstairs, two bedrooms (one with a vaulted ceiling and walk-in closet) share a bath. A vaulted rec room, sitting area and large bonus room and storage space round out the home plan..
- Related Plans: Get a 2-car garage with house plan 6544RF;build in reverse with house plan 6543RF;get an extra bedroom with house plan 6539RF (3,005 sq. ft.).
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,302 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,570 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 732 sq. ft.
- Storage: 241 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 670 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 403 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,570 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 71' 0"
- Depth: 53' 0"
- Max ridge height: 29' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 947 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 9 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss