Four Bedroom Craftsman for a Narrow Lot
About This Plan
- Get four bedrooms with this Craftsman house plan, all in under 30' wide.
- A pocket office off the foyer closes with pocket doors to save space.
- Bedroom 4 is right across the hall and further back, the whole house opens up to a marvelous open layout with full views of the big rear covered porch.
- You gets tons of counter space and lots of storage in the spacious kitchen that has a window to the side.
- Three additional bedrooms lie upstairs along with the laundry room.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,555 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,423 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,132 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 130 sq. ft.
- Covered Patio: 205 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Optional Foundations: Walkout, Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 29' 0"
- Depth: 63' 3"
- Max ridge height: 23' 3"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 4" Second Floor / 9' 4"
- Framing Type: Stick