Four Bedroom Craftsman House Plan
4 - 6
About This Plan
- A metal roof covers the front porch that wraps-around this Craftsman house plan.
- Inside, the foyer rises up two stories for a dramatic effect.
- Double doors open to a quiet study where you can work from home or relax with a book and your favorite TV show.
- The L-shaped main living area in back is all open concept.
- Framed by two interior columns, the dining room has glass on three walls to better enjoy the views outside.
- The master bedroom is on the second floor along with three other bedrooms and a laundry room.
- Bedroom 4 gets a vaulted ceiling.
Optional Lower Level
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,777 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,274 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,503 sq. ft.
- Optional Lower Level: 1,106 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4, 5, & 6
- Full bathrooms: 2 or 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Daylight
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 42' 8"
- Depth: 54' 0"
- Max ridge height: 32' 11"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 644 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 9 on 12