Four Bedroom European House Plan
About this Plan
See What's Included in this Plan...
- This lovely European home's front facade is a graceful blend of arched openings, interesting roof lines and intriguing window treatments.
- The home also boasts a large bonus room over the garage.
- Family living spaces fill the rear - an open, expansive area brightened by a wealth of windows.
- Interior columns are used to define the separation between the informal dining area and the spacious family room.
- Shelves or cabinets (your choice) that flank the fireplace in the sunken family room are ideal for housing a home entertainment center.
- Two steps up and you're in a dining area that's totally open to the modern kitchen. French doors swing inward to welcome summer breezes and provide access to a large patio.
- A central work island adds to the already generous counter and cupboard space that wraps around three sides of the C-shaped kitchen.
- Two or more cooks can combine their culinary efforts here without bumping elbows or bickering over space.
- There's an ample utility room as well, where counters rim two walls.
- If desired, a laundry chute could easily be installed in an upstairs linen closet.
- Just off the foyer is a room that could be furnished as a formal living room or enclose it more completely and outfit it as a library or home office.
- On the second floor, an elegant stand alone tub gives a feeling of luxury to the master suite.
- Other amenities include a large walk-in closet, twin sinks, and an enclosed shower and toilet.
- Left unfinished, the home's bonus room is great for storage. Finished, it could be another bedroom, crafts room, rehearsal studio, or you name it.