Four Bedroom One Story House Plan
About This Plan
- You'll have plenty of room for family and guests in this four bedroom Florida home.
- The big open floor plan combines the kitchen, dining room and living room into one huge space.
- Sliding glass doors open to a covered porch in back.
- The bedrooms are split up, offering more privacy for all.
- The master suite is a special treat with its two walk-in closets and a quiet location away from street noise.
- Related Plans: Get alternate exteriors with house plan 82056KA.
- Get a smaller Bed 4 with house plans 82054KA and 82053KA.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,990 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,990 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 138 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Monolithic Slab
- Standard Type(s): Block
- Width: 40' 0"
- Depth: 65' 0"
- Max ridge height: 17' 5"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 397 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 8"
- Primary Pitch: 5 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss