Four Square With Three Porches
About This Plan
- There are three porches to enjoy on this four square house plan: one in front, one in back and one upstairs off the master suite.
- All bedrooms are located upstairs as well as the laundry for your convenience. This leaves the main floor for entertaining and family time.
- The living room and dining room flank the foyer which draws you to the back of the home where the kitchen is open to the family room.
- A breakfast area is open to the kitchen and has access to the screened porch in back.
- Related Plan: Build in a reverse orientation with house plan 50100PH.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,476 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,238 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,238 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 30' 0"
- Depth: 55' 0"
- Max ridge height: 31' 6"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"