Four to Six Bedroom Craftsman House Plan
4 - 6
About This Plan
- This attractive Craftsman house plan comes with wonderful expansion possibilities.
- Spend time with the whole family in the big open living area or entertain away from the kids in the cozy living room.
- The spacious kitchen has an island that faces the fireplace so you can cook with a view.
- There is no formal dining room, just one extra-large dining area between the kitchen and the great room.
- Upstairs, two bedrooms are placed over the three car garage while the master suite and bedroom 2 lie over the main house.
- The second floor also has a big laundry room with a utility sink and lots of counter for folding clothes.
- Finish the optional lower level to gain two more bedrooms and a huge rec room with fireplace.
Optional Lower Level
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,388 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,510 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,878 sq. ft.
- Optional Lower Level: 1,165 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4, 5, & 6
- Full bathrooms: 3 or 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Daylight
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 67' 6"
- Depth: 41' 4"
- Max ridge height: 31' 1"
- Type: Attached
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12