Four Versions to Choose From
About This Plan
- With its English-inspired exterior of siding and shingles with oversized windows, this 3 bedroom house plan is completely magical. And three alternate versions are available to suit mltiple tastes.
- 9' ceilings in the open kitchen, dining and great room areas afford plenty of space for built-ins (such as a desk in the kitchen, a bench off the vaulted office and a large pantry).
- Covered outdoor spaces, both in the back and front (adjacent to the dining room) supply enjoyable outdoor living areas year round.
- The vaulted master suite, two additional bedrooms, and a thoughtfully placed, upstairs laundry room complete the second level.
- A 10' x 9'4" shop space in the side-facing garage complete this house plan.
- Related Plans: Get a rear-entry garage with these house plans - 69409AM, 69410AM and 69411AM.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,951 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 988 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 963 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 47' 0"
- Depth: 41' 0"
- Max ridge height: 29' 4"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 535 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Framing Type: Truss