Fourth Bed an Option
3 - 4
About This Plan
- An upstairs with a bonus room gives you the flexibility to make this a 3 or 4 bedroom home plan.
- Craftsman detailing gives this great curb appeal.
- Three of the rooms are vaulted - the living room, den and master bedroom - giving an added dimension (literally) to these spaces.
- Enjoy the open floor plan when entertaining with the family room open to the kitchen and nook.
- A huge island in the kitchen increases workspace and gives you room for casual meals.
- NOTE: Additional fees apply when building in the State of Washington. Contact us for more information.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,455 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,855 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 600 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 60' 0"
- Depth: 50' 0"
- Max ridge height: 23' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 650 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 7 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 5 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick and Truss