French Country Cottage With Exterior Option
About This Plan
- Welcome to a classic house plan that has it all. This French Country cottage features a downstairs master suite, a formal dining room, flex space and spacious island kitchen with a walk-in pantry and a breakfast area. The vaulted great room opens onto a rear terrace.
- The second floor has a nice open loft for reading as well as plenty of unfinished space to plan for the future.
- The garage with 2-car dimensions has plenty of space to add a work area, or build the perfect man cave above.
- If you need more space there's a three car option.
- Related Plan: For an alternate exterior, see house plan 93025EL.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,831 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,182 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 649 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Daylight, Slab, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4 or 2x6
- Width: 50' 2"
- Depth: 69' 3"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 475 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Rear
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- French Country
- 1st Floor Master Suite
- Butler Walk-in Pantry
- CAD Available