French Country Delight
About This Plan
- A lovely hip roof and decorative wooden shutters adorn this French Country house plan.
- 11' ceilings top the foyer and the huge family room beyond, while the enormous kitchen gets a cathedral ceiling that soars upward.
- A bank of four windows in the family room reveals the rear covered porch and the concrete patio beyond that.
- The home has an informal side door right into the kitchen and a big 2 car carport and a storage bay on the other side.
- Off to one side in back, the master suite boasts a tray ceiling and a large master bathroom, two sinks and two walk-in closets.
- Bedrooms 2 and 3 share a jack and jill bathroom while every bedroom has a delightful walk-in closet.
- Related Plan: Downsize and get a slightly different layout and exterior with house plan 56386SM (2,164 sq. ft.).
- NOTE: Please allow a 5 to 10 day delay for 2x6 option to be completed.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,330 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,330 sq. ft.
- Storage: 230 sq. ft.
- Entry: 44 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 219 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 244 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 62' 4"
- Depth: 87' 1"
- Type: Carport
- Area: 619 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 9 on 12