French Country House Plan for Your Rear Sloping Lot
2 - 4
About This Plan
- This French Country style house plan gives you great indoor/outdoor living and is perfect for your rear sloping lot with its optional finished walkout lower level.
- A courtyard and covered entry greet you as you approach the front door. Inside, you are led to the living room and kitchen which are open to each other. The dining room to your right has pass-through access to the kitchen and the whole ensemble has a wonderful circular flow to the plan. Sliding doors in the living room take you to the covered deck with its great views to the back and side.
- The master bedroom is in back and has access to the covered deck and a walk-in shower and large walk-in closet. Laundry is conveniently located steps away. In the front, the room can be used as a den or a bedroom as needed.
- The optional finished lower level not only gives you two beds and a shared bath but also a great space for fun with a theater, bar, games and card area plus storage.
- Related Plan: Get a modern Prairie style exterior with house plan 64421SC.
- NOTE: Plans cannot be built within a 50 mile radius of Fort Collins, CO.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,514 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,514 sq. ft.
- Courtyard: 195 sq. ft.
- Covered Patio: 275 sq. ft.
- Deck: 469 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 55 sq. ft.
- Optional Lower Level: 2,326 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 100 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2, 3, & 4
- Full bathrooms: 2 or 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Crawl, Daylight, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 63' 0"
- Depth: 68' 6"
- Max ridge height: 25' 5"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 903 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 8" First Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss