French Country House Plan Under 5000 Square Feet with Separate Apartment Above Garage
About This Plan
- This 5 bed, 5.5 bath house plan blends classic elegance with a contemporary open-concept design, creating a space that is both inviting and functional. Step inside and you are greeted by a grand foyer with a soaring staircase. To your right, a formal dining room has windows on two walls.
- The open concept dinette, great room, and kitchen flow together with natural light cascading through large windows. The kitchen boasts has a large island and walk-in pantry.
- The main floor master features a generously sized bedroom with access to the rear covered porch. The en-suite bathroom has a double vanity, soaking tub, and separate shower. A walk-in closet offers great storage space.
- Upstairs, three spacious bedrooms each have walk-in closets and their own bathrooms. A second laundry room upstairs is a great convenience.
- Above the 2-car garage, a 576 square foot apartment comes complete with a fully equipped kitchen, a bath, a bedroom, and a family room. Note, the 576 square feet is factored into the 2036 square foot second floor figure; the upper floor of the main house comes to 1,460 square feet).
- A 1-car garage adds convenience and functionality, accommodating vehicles and additional storage needs.
Optional Finished Lower Level Layout (+$250)
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,817 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,781 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 2,036 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 532 sq. ft.
- Apartment: 576 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 5
- Full bathrooms: 5
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Slab, Crawl, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 77' 0"
- Depth: 92' 0"
- Max ridge height: 33' 4"
- Type: Detached, Attached
- Area: 1090 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Rear, Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 14 on 12