French Country House Plan with Attractive Turreted Dining Room
3 - 4
About This Plan
- A grand turret houses the formal dining room with 14' ceiling in this elegant European house plan.
- The open floor plan creates wonderful views between the rooms.
- Built-in cabinets flank the fireplace in the great room that is open to the kitchen and informal breakfast nook.
- A covered outdoor living area has both a fireplace and a cooking station, perfect for grilling.
- Tray ceilings enhance the master suite that has access to the covered porch.
- An elegant port-cochere makes a dramatic curbside impression.
- On the second floor, a game area and media area with raised seating are accompanied by a wet bar and half bath. French doors open to a balcony with wrought-iron railings.
- Related Plan: Get a larger version with house plan 48326FM (3,643 sq. ft.).
Optional Bonus Level
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,973 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,973 sq. ft.
- Covered Patio: 377 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 39 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 841 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 81' 10"
- Depth: 80' 0"
- Max ridge height: 33' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 999 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side, Rear
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 16 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick