French Country House Plan with Master Hideaway
About This Plan
- Tucked away in the rear of this elegant French Country home, the master suite with tray ceiling is a great spot to get away from it all.
- The walk-in closet is huge and a luxurious bathroom is your reward at the end (or start) of a long day.
- 12' high ceilings top the foyer and big family room with fireplace.
- Enter the kitchen from one of two sides and relish the kitchen island, wall ovens and corner sink.
- A quiet study is a great place for homework or office work.
- The two family bedrooms share a jack and jill bathroom.
- The roof has an attractive 9:12 pitch.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,273 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,273 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 292 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 54' 10"
- Depth: 94' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 700 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 9 on 12