French Country House Plan with Private Study and Bonus Room
About This Plan
- This stunning 4-bedroom Acadian home plan features a brick exterior, covered front porch with French door entry, and a 2-car garage with an enclosed storage area.
- Through the foyer, a 2-story living area with a fireplace welcomes you.
- The spacious kitchen and keeping room boast a fireplace, breakfast nook, and oversized island, enabling you to create versatile gathering spaces.
- Through the butler’s pantry, you’ll discover a generously sized walk-in pantry.
- The main-floor master suite boasts twin walk-in closets and a 5-piece bath with a walk-in shower.
- Enjoy warm weather on the vaulted screened porch with a fireplace and outdoor kitchen.
- On the upper level, you'll find 2 bedrooms with full baths and a large bonus room that’s filled with possibilities.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,439 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 3,676 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 763 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 697 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 527 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 112' 0"
- Depth: 85' 2"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1778 sq. ft.
- Count: 4 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 21' 4" Second Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 16 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick