French Country House Plan with Secluded Master Suite
About This Plan
- 11' high ceilings crown the foyer and the living room of this elegant French Country house plan.
- The corner fireplace can be seen all the way from the kitchen, thank to the open layout.
- In back, a rear covered porch shelters you from sun and rain and comes with a 10' ceiling.
- There's a big walk-in pantry and a pocket home office.
- A split bedroom configuration separates the three family bedrooms giving you a secluded master suite.
- Homeowners will love their huge walk-in closet and spacious master bathroom.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,073 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,073 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 280 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 54' 0"
- Depth: 80' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 588 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front