French Country House Plan With Split Bedrooms and a Bonus Room
About This Plan
- This elegant 3 bedroom, open-concept, French Country house plan has a brick and stucco exterior with a front-facing garage.
- When entering the foyer, you get a clear view of the beautiful formal dining space flanked by brick accent walls and timbers that serve as a focal point.
- An expansive great room with gas log fireplace, built-in cabinets, and large windows offers great views to the rear porch through a wall of glass.
- A gourmet kitchen has all top-notch amenities, beams on the ceiling and a large walk-in pantry.
- The luxury master suite provides dual vanities, huge closet with built-in dresser, and walk-in shower with dual shower heads.
- The other two bedrooms are well-sized and share a large common bath with two sinks.
- Several storage options are provided, and a flexible bonus room above the garage is perfect for a fourth bedroom, or a family entertainment space.
- Note: Please note that orders including special options may result in a delay. Call us for details.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,487 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,487 sq. ft.
- Storage: 259 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 403 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 48 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 380 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2 or 3
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 83' 5"
- Depth: 57' 8"
- Max ridge height: 27' 4"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 633 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 4" First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick