French Country Manor
3 - 4
About This Plan
- Elegant rooflines and a stone and stucco exterior add up to a beautiful French Country manor home plan that will delight your family and friends.
- While the exterior of this home is Old World, the inside meets the needs of modern families with an open floor plan and a bright and airy sun room.
- Windows across the family room show views of the rear screened lanai with its warming fireplace.
- A true retreat, the master suite is spacious with its own sitting area and vaulted ceilings.
- Double walk-in closets will be most appreciated, along with the spa bath with a huge shower.
- Bedroom three on the second floor has a cozy turreted sitting area.
- A large home office above the sun room could also become another bedroom, should you need one.
- Both the office and bedroom two open to a second floor terrace through either French or double doors.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,458 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,836 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,622 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 732 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 4 or 5
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 70' 7"
- Depth: 99' 7"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 930 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Framing Type: Truss