French Country Splendor
About This Plan
- This French country cottage exudes charm with its turret and stonework.
- The rear of the home offers expansive glass that takes full advantage of outdoor views.
- The two-story grand room opens to the rear terrace and is set off from the kitchen area.
- Dining options abound - you have your formal dining room, sitting area off the kitchen and island seating if desired. Built-ins and a pantry help with storage in the kitchen.
- A back stair leads to the bonus room above.
- The master suite has an angled fireplace and rear terrace access. His-and-her closets, nearby laundry facilities and a well-appointed bath make this a great retreat.
- Upstairs, two suites and a large bonus room off the back stairs is a great use of space.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,462 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,391 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,071 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 609 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 113' 7"
- Depth: 57' 5"
- Max ridge height: 32' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 769 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"