French Country Starter Home Plan
About This Plan
- This is a great French Country house plan that makes a good starter home or garden home. It has all the basics and a little bit more.
- The home features a kitchen with a perfect-sized island with a breakfast bar, and a large walk-in pantry right off the kitchen to store extra items and to help with organization.
- The kitchen and dining are open to each other and flow directly into the spacious family room.
- The three bedrooms are all good sizes considering the square footage, and are well laid out for traffic flow and accessibility.
- The master bath has a large walk-in closet, double vanity and a 5' garden tub in the master bath.
- The rear porch is plenty space for an outdoor kitchen and patio furniture too!
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,458 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,458 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 169 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 50' 7"
- Depth: 67' 9"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 583 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 9 on 12