French Doors and Windows
About This Plan
- Windows and French doors across the back brighten the family living area of this handsome home plan.
- Both the dining and living rooms soar upward for two stories, and the living room also features a corner fireplace. The kitchen has an island with a snack bar.
- With its two entrances, the first-level bath serves both as a powder room and as the master bath. A walk-in closet is also contained in the master suite.
- Upstairs, three family bedrooms share a bath, and the mezzanine overlooks the living and dining rooms below.
- Related Plans: Build in reverse with house plan 2156DR.
- Need more space? Gain a finished walkout lower level with house plan 2178DR (2,812 square feet).
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,037 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,347 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 690 sq. ft.
- Entry: 26 sq. ft.
- Deck: 314 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,347 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Daylight, Slab, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 55' 0"
- Depth: 41' 0"
- Max ridge height: 24' 4"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 412 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Rear
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss