Fresh 3-Bed House Plan with Vaulted Great Room
About This Plan
- The bright-white, board and batten siding and the raised-seam metal roof add a fresh touch to this classic design. The 2-car garage protrudes from the front of the home and includes a workshop for the hobbyist.
- Step inside to find an office to the left of the foyer, while a powder bath and coat closet sits to the right. Straight ahead, the vaulted ceiling defines the great room, and the attached eat-in kitchen extends to a covered porch for outdoor dining and lounging.
- The master bedroom presents a vaulted ceiling, making the room feel larger, and the en suite includes a freestanding tub and dual closets.
- Bedrooms 2 and 3 are located upstairs and share the hall bath. The optional bonus room above the garage boosts living space by 481 sq. ft.
- A spacious mud / laundry room includes a built-in bench and utility sink, and a pocket door allows you to hide the space if preferred.
- Related Plans: Remove the bonus over the garage and an expanded bedroom #3 with plan 69709AM.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,492 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,777 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 715 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 481 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 46' 0"
- Depth: 79' 0"
- Max ridge height: 29' 1"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 699 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss