Fresh 4-Bed House Plan with Vaulted Ceiling in Great Room
About This Plan
- This fresh, 4-bedroom house plan boasts a stone and stucco exterior and ample outdoor living space for friends and family to enjoy.
- The vaulted ceiling in the great room provides a feeling of grandeur, and continues outdoors onto the back, covered porch.
- The open, eat-in kitchen boasts a large island with a wrap-around, breakfast bar, and a pocket office leads to a pantry for additional storage space.
- The master suite is attached to the home at a slight angle, and features a tray ceiling, sitting nook, and luxurious en suite with an oversized, walk-in closet.
- Bedrooms 2 and 3, each with a full bath, occupy the right wing of the home.
- Upstairs, discover a fourth bedroom, which includes a full bath, along with a future game room with bonus storage space.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,220 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,778 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 442 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 817 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 292 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 97' 8"
- Depth: 84' 7"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1101 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Framing Type: Stick