Fresh Ranch House Plan with Multi-Generational Lower Level
2 - 4
About This Plan
- Steeply-pitched gables reach for the sky on this ranch house plan, complete with a fresh exterior including shakes and stone accents. The private entrance to the optional, lower-level apartment creates an ideal space for aging parents or a boomerang kid.
- Once inside, discover a family room with a fireplace adding to the cozy ambiance. The eat-in kitchen is located through french doors, and includes a rounded island with seating for four.
- Retreat to the covered porch to dine out-of-doors, or just relax and enjoy time with friends and family.
- The master suite overlooks the back porch, and includes a walk-in closet and 5-fixture bath with a linen closet. The main level's second bedroom neighbors a full bath.
- Stairs lead to the lower level, or you can access it from the exterior. Downstairs, the family room and kitchen are open to one another, and two bedrooms share a compartmentalized bath.
Optional Lower Level
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,641 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,641 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 470 sq. ft.
- Optional Lower Level: 1,520 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2, 3, & 4
- Full bathrooms: 2 or 3
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Daylight, Slab, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 65' 0"
- Depth: 51' 8"
- Max ridge height: 24' 4"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 856 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 8' 0" First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 14 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss