Fresh Two-story House Plan with Main-level Office
4 - 6
About This Plan
- Fairytale, forward-facing gables bring this two-story house plan to life, while tapered columns and a stone trim complete the design.
- French doors off the formal entry give way to an office for the work-at-home resident. Continue on to find the family room, dining area, and kitchen open to one another, creating a comfortable space for everyday living.
- The largest of the second-level bedrooms is reserved for the homeowner, and includes a 5-fixture bath with a roomy, walk-in closet.
- Three additional family bedrooms, nearly identical in size, share a compartmentalized bath. The centrally located laundry room encourages the whole family to participate in the chore.
- The optional lower level boosts the bedroom count to six and increases living space by 1,350 sq. ft. Also downstairs, discover a sprawling family room and a full bath.
Optional Lower Level
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,473 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,289 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,184 sq. ft.
- Optional Lower Level: 1,350 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4, 5, & 6
- Full bathrooms: 2 or 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 49' 0"
- Depth: 42' 6"
- Max ridge height: 27' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 8' 0" First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 7 on 12