Fresh Two-Story New American House Plan with 2-Story Great Room
About This Plan
- The fresh exterior of this two-story New America house plan offers immense curb appeal, and the seamless flow between the interior and rear covered deck is ideal for those that love the outdoors.
- An abundance of natural light flows through the window-covered walls, creating a light and airy 2-story great room and eat-in kitchen. The kitchen boasts a large island and a nearby walk-in pantry for oversized appliances and bulk grocery items.
- The 3-car garage opens into a mudroom with built-in cubbies, along with a coat closet and a neighboring laundry room. A home office and guest bedroom, which includes a full bath, complete the main level.
- The master bedroom occupies the left side of the second level, and features a deluxe en suite with a 2-person shower and generous closet. A bridge-style hallway overlooks the great room below and leads to two additional bedrooms, each with their own bath.
- Gain 1,740 sq ft of living space when you choose to finish the lower level, and enjoy a large media area with a built-in bar, two bedrooms, and a flex room.
Optional Lower Level
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,799 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,206 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,593 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 770 sq. ft.
- Optional Lower Level: 1,740 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 466 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Half bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Daylight, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 69' 0"
- Depth: 88' 0"
- Max ridge height: 30' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1105 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side, Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 10' 0" First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 10 on 12