Front to Back Views
About This Plan
- Three dormers set off the main portion of the home defined by the covered front porch. Double gables to the left add to the appealing exterior.
- Your views extend from the foyer (flanked by the formal dining room and study) through the rear wall of windows. The great room has a vaulted ceiling and features a fireplace flanked by built-ins.
- An angled counter in the kitchen is good for casual meals as is the breakfast room. Take your coffee outside to the covered patio, rain or shine.
- The master bedroom has patio access and a spacious walk-in closet. Two additional bedrooms share a Jack-and-Jill bath.
- Stairs off the garage entry take you to a bonus room.
- Related Plan: Get a fourth bedroom and a lager master bedroom with house plan 48237FM.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,711 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,711 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 236 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 378 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1 or 2
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 86' 4"
- Depth: 52' 7"
- Max ridge height: 30' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 711 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick