4 Dormers, 4 Beds & 3 Cars
About This Plan
- Three dormers set off the main portion of the home with a covered front porch. This is balanced by gables on both sides to create a very appealing exterior.
- Your views extend from the foyer (flanked by the formal dining room and study) through the rear wall of windows. The great room features a fireplace flanked by built-ins.
- An angled counter in the kitchen is good for casual meals as is the bumped-out breakfast room. Take your coffee outside to the covered patio.
- The master bedroom is spacious and has a small fireplace and has access to the patio. His and her closets, hers with built in dressers give you lots of room. Three additional bedrooms all have their own baths and walk-in closets.
- A mud room and utility is tucked off the 3-car garage.
- Related Plan: For a 3-bedroom version with a bonus room upstairs, see house plan 48188FM.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,002 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 4,002 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 108' 7"
- Depth: 59' 8"
- Max ridge height: 32' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 816 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 9 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick