Future Rec Room or Bedroom Four
3 - 4
About This Plan
- Thoughful details such as decorative shutters and a metal roof over the porch distinguish this Traditional family home plan.
- Not only is the formal dining room spacious but it is open to the foyer making it feel even larger.
- Columns separate the dining room from the great room so you can see striaght through.
- Three windows brighten the breakfast bay for cheerful informal meals.
- A walk-in pantry is designed right in for extra storage.
- All the bedrooms are on the second floor including the large master suite with its own private bathroom.
- This home has a future rec room that could easily be adapted to a fourth bedroom.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,068 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 999 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,069 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 198 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 147 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 39' 10"
- Depth: 42' 8"
- Max ridge height: 35' 9"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 420 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Framing Type: Stick