Game Room With Overlook And Balcony
About this Plan
See What's Included in this Plan...
- This mansion house plan is very traditional. When you enter the foyer from the front porch, you will notice the 21' ceilings from the foyer through the family room in the back.
- The family room offers a warming fireplace and built in shelves with a bank of windows looking onto the patio. Enjoy a drink from the bar in the family room. The family room is open into the breakfast room and kitchen, divided only by the eating bar. A free standing island and pantry with access to the utility room make this kitchen perfect for any chef.
- Behind the breakfast room is a bedroom with a bathroom and closet. A one car garage next to the bedroom makes it a great area for guests, in-laws or teenagers. A two car garage is separately located out the second utility door.
- The second story offers a game room with storage and a powder room. There is a media room with a bar and balcony, perfect for watching the latest blue rays.
- A balcony in the rear offers a lovely view of the first level and woods behind the house.
- Three bedrooms on this floor, each with private baths and closets complete this level of the two story house plan.
- MORE PHOTOS: See more photos in our Facebook photo album.